Seafood companies and associations in IORA Member States are invited to attend a presentation webinar on 13 April to learn more about this unique opportunity.
In the framework of Italy’s Dialogue Partnership with the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA), the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through its National IORA Focal Point, is pleased to support the First Digital Seafood Trade Show (see conference website and video). The trade show will take place on May 20th and 21st, and will be the first international exhibition of the seafood industry to be entirely hosted online.
Promotional webinar to be held in advance, on April 13th, 2021
To better explain the new opportunities that the trade show can offer companies of the fishing and seafood sector to improve visibility and develop new markets, Italy will be hosting a webinar in cooperation with IORA on Tuesday, April 13 at 09.00 (Italy Time, GMT+2). The agenda will be:
- Welcome addresses:
- Min. Mario Vattani – Italy National IORA Focal Point, MOFA
- Mr Marc Livsey – Director (Trade and Investment), IORA Secretariat
- Presentation of the First Digital Seafood Trade Show
- Dr. Giuseppe Palma – Secretary General – Assoittica Italia
- Dr. Britta Coppola – Organizing Secretary – Digital Seafood Trade Show
- Q&A session
- Conclusion at 10.00 (Italy Time, GMT+2)
Join the webinar via Zoom here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89473281600?pwd=SUw5c3hweGpMc0UzSWJlWWl0eDNWQT09. Meeting ID: 894 7328 1600, Passcode: 948525
Special discounted rates for companies in IORA Member States
Assoittica Italia is offering special rates to companies in IORA Member States. To access these rates, companies should contact the IORA Secretariat (email@example.com) which will confirm the nomination with IORA governments. Companies will need to register themselves on the conference website.
- Medium booth (initial cost EUR750.00, 40% promotion, final cost EUR450.00)
- Premium booth (initial cost EUR1,250.00, 50% promotion, final cost EUR625.00).
For more information about the trade show, contact Assoittica Italia.
For more information about IORA’s role as an institutional partner, contact the IORA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the conversation @IORAofficial #IORA