The sustainability, recycling and circular economy fair started in 1997 and this year has reached its Jubilee. From 8 to 11 November ECOMONDO returns to Rimini, its birthplace. In the Emilia fair complex, it will be a succession of companies, workshops, conferences and presentations.
Among the objectives set by the organizers are:
- unite all sectors of the circular economy in a single platform: from material and energy recovery to sustainable development;
- helping companies to become world leaders in innovation, fostering the development of an innovative and sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystem;
- putting companies in contact with the most qualified national and international buyers and working all year round with a profiled community and with the leading experts in the circular economy;
- offer a broad program of conferences, workshops and seminars to present evidence and new national and international trends related to the circular economy in the various supply chains, from construction to packaging, from electronics to automotive;
- present the new regulatory/regulatory, research and training priorities on the circular economy front, the new processes, also 4.0 and products related to its adoption at the industrial level, in cities and territories. In particular, in collaboration with industrial associations, ministries and other institutions, research bodies, the European Commission and the OECD, the main innovations, needs, criticalities and opportunities in the reuse and enhancement of the main technical waste are examined and discussed. and biological (including wastewater), alternative raw materials and industrial eco-design, remediation and redevelopment of contaminated areas, including marine ones, and the bioeconomy;
To know the program of the Fair click HERE