Digital Seafood Trade Show, an Assoittica Italia project, is the first digital trade event of the seafood industry. It will take place online on May 20th and 21st and will be the first international exhibition of the seafood industry entirely to be hosted online.
The Digital Seafood Trade Show respects the sustainability principles concerning zero-emission.
With participation from 49 countries, the exhibition will provide a great opportunity for seafood companies to reach new markets.
Assoittica Italia, an active IORA Committee member, aims to offer companies a new instrument to improve visibility, increase trades and expand the industry through new frontiers. The IORA association will be an official partner of the Digital Trade Show.
This innovative and unique project will become an annual appointment and will remain online as an additional opportunity for companies in the seafood sector to network and develop their markets.
The exhibitors attending the trade show will be able to set up a booth in order to display their products. The most remarkable advantage is the possibility to examine all the attendees who visit the booth and track all interactions among business representatives, products, and visitors. The customers can meet companies in specific private rooms.
Through innovative and intuitive technology, it is possible to access the platform and virtually visit booths, participate in thematic conferences, meet buyers, attend events and cooking shows, just as in a classic in-person trade show.
During the two days of the trade show, the participants will be able to download brochures, interact with exhibitors and attendees.
The Digital Seafood Trade Show offers the opportunity to:
- To set up display totems to promote from 3 to 10 top products with images and videos;
- Unlimited number of product sheets to upload;
- Direct access to exhibitor’s links and social media;
- Presence of booth personnel (from 1 to 6) accessible, also at the same time, by video call;
- Schedule in advance your one2one meeting agenda spread over 10 hours according to the time zone;
- Data tracking of all interaction at your booth, report of who is looking at what, who is downloading what, etc.;
- Host special meetings up to 15/20 people;
- Organize thematic conferences;
- Dissemination activity for special projects;
- Promote breakout sessions at your room conference.
Different types of booths are available with Standard, Medium and Premium set up, plus a range of additional services that can be added during the registration at the exhibition area.
To attend the Digital Seafood trade show, please send an email to email@example.com specifying the booth setup you are interested in.
Registrations close on April 30, 2021.
All the necessary information regarding the event can found here.